Visitors can enjoy all that Borriol has to offer including its parks. There are 404 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Borriol
A favorite place to visit in the city is Palms Desert Natural Park. You'll also find Jaume I University and Castell de Vilafamés in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Borriol, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Tale House Next to the Golf is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Castello de la Plana can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Sercotel Luz Castellon is located within 4.4 mi (7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Castello de la Plana features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Eurohotel Castelló Estació is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Castello de la Plana can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Borriol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Borriol each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F