Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Botevgrad has to offer. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sofia (SOF), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Botevgrad
Places to visit in the larger region include Pravets Golf Club, Vocational School of Computer Technology, and Pravets Sports Complex. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Botevgrad, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- RIU Pravets Golf & SPA Resort is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Botevgrad. This 4-star hotel in Pravets features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Yan BibiYan Guest House is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from central Botevgrad. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Negushevo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Botevgrad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 24.96 inches of rain falls on Botevgrad each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F