Visitors can enjoy all that Pravets has to offer including the golf courses, university setting, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include Church of St. George, Archaelogical Museum, and Ivan Vazov National Theatre.
- You'll find 254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sofia
- The closest major airport is in Sofia (SOF), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pravets
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Vocational School of Computer Technology is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pravets Golf Club and Pravets Sports Complex.
As you book your getaway to Pravets, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging options around the area.
- RIU Pravets Golf & SPA Resort is located in central Pravets. This 4-star hotel in Pravets features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Yan BibiYan Guest House is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the center of Pravets. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Negushevo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Pravets
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pravets is 24.96 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F