Visitors to Brandon are sure to enjoy the festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, live music, and hockey games. A top sight in the city is Shoppers Mall.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Brandon
- The closest major airport is in Brandon, MB (YBR), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brandon
The picturesque setting of Eleanor Kidd Gardens and Optimist Soccer Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Brandon University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Shoppers Mall and Riverbank Discovery Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Brandon. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Brandon Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Brandon MB - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brandon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Brandon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Brandon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°F