Visitors to Brantome-en-Perigord are sure to enjoy the restaurants and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Brantome-en-Perigord
- The closest major airport is in Perigueux (PGX), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brantome-en-Perigord
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brantome Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Bourdeilles and Boschaud Abbey in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Brantome-en-Perigord. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moulin de Vigonac - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Le Moulin de l'Abbaye - This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hostellerie du Perigord Vert - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Brantome-en-Perigord
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Brantome-en-Perigord gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F