Brattleboro Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Brattleboro? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 8 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Brattleboro hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- The Historic Latchis Hotel and Theatre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Colonel Williams Inn. This bed & breakfast offers concierge services and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Colonial Motel And Spa. This motel offers guests 2 indoor pools and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 3-star motel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Brattleboro
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brattleboro is 43.58 inches
Exploring Brattleboro with Your Pet
Known for its monuments and skiing, Brattleboro has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, theaters, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit The Stone Church and Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Brattleboro Common and Estey Organ Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Runnings, Achille Agway, or Buddy's A Pet's Store.