Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Brattleboro, which is also known for its ski areas and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its art, shopping, and theaters.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Brattleboro
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brattleboro
The city is well known for its art and theaters, and cultural venues include Brattleboro Museum & Art Center, Estey Organ Museum, and Tasha Tudor Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Brattleboro Outlet Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Stone Church and Brattleboro Common.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Brattleboro. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- 1868 Crosby House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- The One Cat B&B - Our customers like the walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Colonel Williams Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Brattleboro
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Brattleboro Station. Brattleboro might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Brattleboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for Brattleboro is 43.58 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F