Apartments in Bremen for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bremen
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 26, 2020
Other property types in Bremen
Parkhotel Bremen – ein Mitglied der Hommage Luxury Hotels Collection
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Maritim Hotel Bremen
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Dorint City-Hotel Bremen
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bremen
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Bremen with 139 hotels and other lodging accommodations including 35 apartments. Take time during your trip to appreciate the riverfront, and discover the area's popular sights like Bremen City Hall.
Why would you choose an apartment over a traditional hotel room? Apartments are a good option for solo travelers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Here are some of the more popular Bremen apartments to choose from:
- Neighborhood: Fesenfeld
- Includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV
- Access to a terrace on site
- Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in Bahnhofsvorstadt neighborhood
- Access to a 24-hour front desk on site
- In Bassum
- Located in Altstadt neighborhood
- In Grasberg
- Includes free WiFi
- Free valet parking and a bar on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Bremen?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 52° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 36° F at night
- Average rainfall is 28.27 inches in a year
Things to Do in Bremen
Bremen is known for its riverfront. Enjoy the outdoors at Bremen Buergerpark and Watjens Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Kunsthalle Bremen and Beck's Brewery. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Bremen City Hall and Bremen Cathedral.Bremen also is known for:
- Cultural attractions
- Ice skating
How to Get to Bremen and Around the Area
Fly into Bremen (BRE), which is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away from the heart of the city.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Bremen Walle S-Bahn, Bremen-Hemelingen S-Bahn, and Weyhe Dreye Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bremen Central Station, Bremen Neustadt Station, or Bremen-Sebaldsbrück Station.