Visitors to Scottsbluff are sure to enjoy the monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, sightseeing tours, and cafés.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Scottsbluff
- The closest major airport is in Scottsbluff, NE (BFF-Western Nebraska Regional), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scottsbluff
Cultural venues in the city include West Nebraska Arts Center, Riverside Discovery Center, and Legacy of the Plains Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Central Park, Scotts Bluff National Monument, and Wildcat Hills State Recreation Area. Additionally, you might want to add Monument Valley Pathway to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Scottsbluff. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Scottsbluff - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Arcadia Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a free airport shuttle.
- Monument Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for Scottsbluff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Scottsbluff is 15.80 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F