Best Resorts in Broken Arrow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Broken Arrow
Other property types in Broken Arrow
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Hampton Inn Tulsa Broken Arrow
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa Broken Arrow
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Resorts in Broken Arrow
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your trip—from convenient food and drink options to entertainment and shopping. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the right one for you, whether you see yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Our top-rated resorts around Broken Arrow:
River Spirit Casino Resort - Spa resort rated 4 stars, 10-minute walk from River Spirit Casino
- 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Broken Arrow
- Features 2 bars, an outdoor pool, and a spa
- 5 restaurants on site
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa - 4-star golf resort, 5-minute walk from Hard Rock Casino Tulsa
- 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Broken Arrow
- Offers 8 restaurants
- Has 4 bars, an outdoor pool, and a casino
What Can I Do in Broken Arrow?
Travelers enjoy the shopping and other activities in Broken Arrow, and also have good things to say about the dining options here. Grab your golf clubs for a game at Battle Creek Golf Club and Broken Arrow Family Golf Center, or take the whole family to Safaris Sanctuary and Safari's Exotic Wildlife. Southern Hills Country Club and River Spirit Casino are a couple additional top attractions in the area.
Broken Arrow is also known for its:
- Ice skating
- Horseback riding
When Should I Visit Broken Arrow?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help you choose your vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 27° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 45° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 94° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 40.94 inches in a year
How to Get to Broken Arrow and Around the Area
|Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.)||Airport||11 mi (17.7 km)|