Visitors can enjoy all that Bucheon has to offer including the parks, entertainment choices, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. Around the area, top sights include National Museum of Korea, Gyeongbok Palace, and Dongdaemun Market.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Bucheon
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bucheon
Cultural venues in the city include Bucheon Cultural Center, Pearl S. Buck Memorial, and Bucheon Bow Museum. Attractions like Bucheon Botanical Garden, Woongjin Play City, and Aiins World are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural beauty is on display at Jungang Park, Ahn Jung Geun Park, and Dodang Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bucheon. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- POLARIS HOTEL - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Floce Hotel - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and room size at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Zenith Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include National Museum of Korea, located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center, and Gyeongbok Palace, which is 12.4 mi (20 km) away.
Getting Around Bucheon
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Bucheon Station, Sosa Station, and Jung-dong Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Bucheon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 49.25 inches of rain falls on Bucheon each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F