Travelers to Buckow will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 32.6 mi (52.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckow
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St Mary, Strausberg Ferry Terminal, and Strausberg Museum. In the area, you'll also find Steinhoefel Castle and Lake Madlitzer.
As you start planning for your getaway to Buckow, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 81 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Strandhotel Vier Jahreszeiten Buckow is located in the heart of Buckow. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Buckow can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Mardin Berlin is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from central Buckow. This 3-star hotel in Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten features free parking, a bar, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Hotel Amadeus ROYAL Berlin is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Buckow. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Berlin can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Buckow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Buckow each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F