Travelers to Buerba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buerba
Places to visit in the larger region include Anisclo Canyon, Anisclo Valley, and Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. In the area, you'll also find Dolmen de Tella and San Sebastian Church.
As you start planning your visit to Buerba, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Barceló Monasterio de Boltaña is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the center of Buerba. This 5-star hotel in Boltana features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hotel Silken Ordesa is 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Buerba. This 4-star hotel in Torla features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel Mesón de L'Ainsa is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Buerba. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ainsa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and overall condition.
Dressing for Buerba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Buerba gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F