Travelers to Buetschwil-Ganterschwil will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Rapperswil Castle.
- There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Zurich (ZRH), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buetschwil-Ganterschwil
Rapperswil Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Ortsmuseum and Parish of St. Gallus in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Buetschwil-Ganterschwil, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis budget Winterthur is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Buetschwil-Ganterschwil. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Winterthur can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Einstein St. Gallen - Hotel Congress Spa is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from central Buetschwil-Ganterschwil. This 4.5-star hotel in St. Gallen features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Seemöwe Swiss Quality Hotel is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the center of Buetschwil-Ganterschwil. This 4-star hotel in Guettingen features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Buetschwil-Ganterschwil
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Buetschwil-Ganterschwil gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F