Those traveling to Bunkerville are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 94 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bunkerville
Places to visit in the larger region include Casablanca Golf Club, Coyote Willows Golf Course, and Falcon Ridge Golf Course. You'll also find Virgin Valley Heritage Museum and Mesquite Library in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bunkerville, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 93 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Virgin River Hotel and Casino is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Mesquite features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- CasaBlanca Resort-Casino-Golf-Spa is located within 2.5 mi (4 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star resort in Mesquite features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Eureka Casino Resort is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Mesquite can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Bunkerville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 102°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bunkerville is 7.68 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 100°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F