Travelers to Bygdea will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Umea (UME), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bygdea
A favorite place to visit in the city is Umeå-Norrfjärde Ferry Terminal. In the area, you'll also find Umelagun Water Park and Vasterbottens Museum.
As you plan for your vacation to Bygdea, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 21 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Motell Trafikanten is located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the heart of Bygdea. This 2-star hostel in Bygdea features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- U&Me, BW Signature Collection is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the center of Bygdea. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Umea can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel Aveny is 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from central Bygdea. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Umea can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Bygdea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 49°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bygdea is 0.75 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F