Find Hotels in Bylot Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bylot Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Bylot Island has to offer including its parks. The closest major airport is in Pond Inlet, NU (YIO), 39.4 mi (63.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bylot Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sirmilik National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Bylot Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of -7°F during the day and -35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 44°F, while the average at night is -22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 48°F with nighttime averages of 14°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°F and nighttime averages of -28°F
- Bylot Island gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 44°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -32°F