Visitors can enjoy all that Bystrice has to offer including the golf courses and monuments. There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bystrice
Notable city landmarks like Church of St. Simon and St. Jude and Lisno Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add St. Simon Jesuit Square to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Bystrice, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 57 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Golf Resort Hotel Konopiste is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Bystrice features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Dvůr Pecínov is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star farm stay in Struhařov features a winery, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Bystrice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Bystrice each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F