Visitors to Cabanatuan are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and parks.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Cabanatuan
- The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 36.5 mi (58.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabanatuan
Notable city landmarks like St. Nicholas of Tolentine Cathedral and Plaza Lucero might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Freedom Park and Lakewood City Golf Course and Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cabanatuan. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Harvest Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Cabanatuan - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Sogo Cabanatuan - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free WiFi and a café.
Dressing for Cabanatuan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 70°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cabanatuan is 2.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 70°F