Visiting San Isidro
Those traveling to San Isidro are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Angeles City (CRK-Clark Intl.), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 52.7 mi (84.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Isidro
Places to visit in the larger region include Lakewood City Golf Course and Country Club, St. Nicholas of Tolentine Cathedral, and Plaza Lucero. Additionally, you'll find Freedom Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to San Isidro, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 11 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Harvest Hotel is located 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the heart of San Isidro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cabanatuan can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sogo Cabanatuan is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the center of San Isidro. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cabanatuan can enjoy access to a café and free WiFi.
- Acropolis North Water Camp is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central San Isidro. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cabanatuan can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with in-room LED TVs.
Dressing for San Isidro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Average annual rainfall for San Isidro is 2.20 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F