Visiting Cala Gonone
Visitors to Cala Gonone are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium and cocktail bars. A top sight in the area is Tiscali Nuragic Village.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Cala Gonone
- The closest major airport is in Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Gonone
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Sos Dorroles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aquarium of Cala Gonone and Nuraghe Mannu.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cala Gonone. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Gustui Maris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Pop - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Cala Luna - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Tiscali Nuragic Village, 7.5 mi/12 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Cala Gonone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Cala Gonone each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F