Find Hotels in Calvi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2017
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Calvi has to offer including the waterfront, volcano viewpoints, and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. A top sight in the city is Calvi Beach.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in Calvi
- The closest major airport is in Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bastia (BIA-Poretta), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calvi
The city is notable for landmarks like Citadelle de Calvi, Chapelle de Notre Dame de la Serra, and Ste-Marie-Majeure Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Calvi Beach and Calvi Cathedral.
In Calvi, there are 209 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Villa - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Calvi Hôtel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a terrace and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Casa Bianca - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Calvi
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Calvi Station or Calvi Calenzana-Lumio Station. Calvi might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Calvi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Calvi is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F