Find Hotels in Camacari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 5, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Visitors to Camacari are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and sporting events. A top sight in the area is Praia do Forte Beach.
- You'll find 366 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salvador
- The closest major airport is in Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camacari
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Arembepe Beach, Barra do Jacuipe Beach, and Interlagos Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tamar Project and Hippie Village.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Camacari. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Pousada Praia das Ondas - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villa Maeva Lagoa Clara - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Bahia Plaza Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include Praia do Forte Beach, 15.2 mi/24.4 km from the city center, and Church of Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, which is 26 mi/41.8 km away.
Dressing for Camacari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Camacari is 105.04 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Camacari?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Camacari, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Camacari?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Camacari?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Camacari?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Camacari?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Camacari?
Where is the best place to stay close to Jaua Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Guarajuba Beach?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Camacari?
What's the best luxury hotel in Camacari?
Recent reviews of Camacari hotels
More trip options
- Camacari Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Camacari Airports
- Hotels in Camacari Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Camacari Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Camacari
- More Hotel Options in Camacari
- More Popular Hotels in Salvador
- Other Hotels near Camacari, Salvador
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends