I knew we had made a mistake the minute we arrived in what is advertised as an “attractively appointed” room. The wallpaper and baseboards were full of stains, the wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off the wall, the bathtub had mold in the edges where it met the tub enclosure. The bed sheets were wrinkled and didn’t look clean and there was actually a 2” screw lodged between the sheet and the mattress (no mattress pad) that my husband found when he got into bed. One side of the shutter type blind was not functional. The room smelled of must and mildew. The carpeting, although in good shape, did not appear to have been vacuumed and the hallway was just as bad. The carpeting down the the stairs between first and second floors was very dirty. The towels looked gross and were stained. Cleaning buckets, mops, painting equipment, rollaway beds are stored in the hallways and are a real eyesore. The front entrance door is left propped wide open all day long, including into the evening hours, when no staff members seem to be on the property after 6:00 p.m. Any person, or animal for that matter, can walk right in. A definite security risk. Considering that our 2-night stay cost us $440, we were totally ripped off. Beware that this property looks nothing like the online photos.