Visitors can enjoy all that Campbellton has to offer including the mountain views, seafood restaurants, and hockey games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Campbellton
- The closest major airport is in Charlo, NB (YCL), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bathurst, NB (ZBF), 50 mi (80.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbellton
The city's cultural venues include Memorial Civic Center and Inch Arran Point Range Lighthouse. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sugarloaf Provincial Park and Campbellton Range Rear Lighthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Campbellton. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maison McKenzie House - This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dalhousie - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Campbellton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 38°F and the nighttime average to be 0°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Campbellton each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°F