When you imagine your perfect day off, you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the boulevards, gazing up at the buildings or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you're counting on in particular: Canal d'Amour. It has been on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and now is finally the moment to get there.
Canal d'Amour Accommodation
Hotels near Canal d'Amour
So, you're making tracks to Canal d'Amour?
Come and visit it in Corfu.
Canal d'Amour has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate area. There are 23 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Sidari Beach Hotel is located 1 mile from Canal d'Amour. Additional choices include the Eleni Family Apartments, 1 mile away, and the Angelina Hotel & Apartments, 0.1 miles away.
You'll appreciate the convenience of having a number of budget hotels close by. Located 0.3 miles from it is the Christakis Hotel, but perhaps you could also take a look into the Olgas Hotel if you want a choice. It's only 0.1 miles away.
If you don't mind splurging on accommodation, why don't you check out one of the various upmarket hotel options in the area? Be sure to check out the Chrysanthy Apartments, which is just 1 mile away, and the Damia Hotel, which is 1 mile away.
Before heading to Canal d'Amour, stop for a quick treat at Eviva. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful place to delight your tastebuds. Later, venture to another close by dining spot. Reserve a table for dinner at orchard and select a dish you've never tried before. Afterwards, head to CACTUS JACKS and order a cocktail or two.
Once you've finished with Canal d'Amour, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you need some sea air and maybe a little paddle if it's a warm day, head to Sidari Beach.
- To clear your head and take some time away from the commotion of the city, why not go to Cape Drastis? Let life's stresses blow away on the sea breeze.
- Take a walk on Sunset Beach, savor the fresh sea air and watch the tide roll away.
- Go for a long walk, inhale the fresh air and savor the views at Agios Stefanos Beach, a wonderful place for an excursion.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or just chilling out by the water's edge, Arillas Beach is the perfect place to spend some time with the kids.
Sidari places to stay listed on Expedia deliver all the things you want, so you will certainly find choices near Canal d'Amour that you'll fall in love with. Get researching: Sidari had more than a few sightseers in the past twelve months. You can rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: all sorts of newcomers approve of their Sidari hotel. Need help making a decision? Discover all the information you're looking for right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels near Canal d'Amour is grand.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we have rooms that are cozy for everyone.
- "Clean, neat, and eager to show you in" is how Sidari hotels function.
Rooms in Sidari saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. We see your choice place in your future with Expedia's extensive database of hotels near Canal d'Amour.
Intriguing Sidari Facts
After Canal d'Amour is checked off your agenda, there are still more things to do in Sidari.
- Discover the perfect shop to buy a few souvenirs and enjoy a mouthwatering dish of the local foods.
- Take some hours to plan one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon also see Sidari knows a thing or two about custom welcomes.
- Sidari is now starting to make itself known after having been kept secret.
Paying a visit to Sidari is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Canal d'Amour. Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few new landscapes!