Find Hotels in Cannes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 5, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 31, 2020
Where to stay in Cannes
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cannes, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and local tours. Top sights in the city include Promenade de la Croisette, Juan-les-Pins Beach, and Marineland Antibes.
- There are 3481 hotels and other accommodations in Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannes
Cultural venues in the city include International Perfume Museum, Picasso Museum, and Castre Museum. Families come for attractions such as Marineland Antibes, Antibes Land, and Nautipolis Aquatic Complex. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Promenade de la Croisette, Fort Royal, and Carnot Boulevard.
In Cannes, you'll be able to select from 3481 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Les Rosées - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort - Our customers love the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 4 restaurants.
- Hotel Seventeen - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Cannes include Juan-les-Pins Beach and Cannes Harbour. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Chateau Grimaldi, located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center, and Allianz Riviera, which is 13.8 mi/22.2 km away.
Getting Around Cannes
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cannes Station, Cannes-la-Bocca Station, or Le Bosquet Station. Cannes may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Cannes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Cannes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cannes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cannes, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cannes?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cannes?
What's the best place to stay in Juan-les-Pins?
What's a favorite place to stay in Cap-d'Antibes?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Cannes?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Cannes?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cannes?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Marineland Antibes?
What about the best place to stay close to Promenade de la Croisette?
Recent reviews of Cannes hotels
More trip options
- Cannes Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cannes Airports
- Hotels in Cannes Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Cannes Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cannes
- More Hotel Options in Cannes
- Cannes Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Cannes, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends