Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Cannon Beach, OR from $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Cannon Beach Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
More Beachfront Hotels in Cannon Beach
- Surfsand Resort148 West Gower, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $129 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.7/5Exceptional! (618 reviews)
- Hallmark Resort - Cannon Beach1400 S Hemlock St, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $139 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.5/5Wonderful! (473 reviews)
- The Waves / The Argonauta Inn / The White Heron Lodge188 W 2nd Street, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $105 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.6/5Wonderful! (491 reviews)
- The Ocean Lodge2864 South Pacific Street, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $199 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (250 reviews)
- Land's End at Cannon Beach263 West 2nd, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $138 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.4/5Wonderful! (243 reviews)
- Tolovana Inn3400 S. Hemlock, Tolovana Park, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $99 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (629 reviews)
- The Wayside Inn3339 S. Hemlock Street, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $99 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (311 reviews)
- Inn at Cannon Beach3215 South Hemlock St, Cannon Beach, OR
The price is $119 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.8/5Exceptional! (963 reviews)
Beach Condos in Cannon Beach
- Tolovana Sands 3 Bedroom Condo160 E Siuslaw St, Unit 5, Cannon Beach, ORGet Rates
- The perfect vacation spot in Cannon Beach across the street from the beach!Cannon Beach, ORGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (11 reviews)
- Tolovana #3 3 Bedroom Condo160 E Siuslaw St, Cannon Beach, ORGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- The perfect spot for your getaway located across the street from the beach!Cannon Beach, ORGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (18 reviews)
Beach Villas in Cannon Beach
Beach Hotels in Cannon Beach
Known for its beaches and sunsets, Cannon Beach offers a lot for the traveler booking a beach vacation. This seaside destination has 25 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Cannon Beach, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
Sea Sprite at Haystack Rock - 3.5-star lodge, 7-minute walk from Cannon Beach. It features free WiFi, free parking, and beach towels. Guests love the beach locale and comfortable rooms.
McBee Cottages - 3-star cottage, 2-minute walk from Cannon Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and overall value. This cottage boasts free WiFi, free parking, and a library.
Stephanie Inn - 4-star romantic hotel on the beach. It offers free buffet breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Guest reviews highlight the beach locale and breakfast.
Spacious, Family Friendly House, Ocean Views, Cannon Beach, Walk to the Beach! - Spa vacation home near Tolovana Beach State Park. It features in-room kitchens and TVs. Guests love the beach locale and proximity to shopping.
Surfsand Resort - 3.5-star hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach locale and pool. This hotel boasts an indoor pool, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Cannon Beach
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: September, August, July, and June, with an average temperature of 68°F
- Coldest months: December, February, January, and March, with an average temperature of 37°F
- Driest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 1.71 inches
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, and March, with an average rainfall of 9.67 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Cannon BeachAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Cannon Beach has to offer. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Les Shirley Park or Tolovana Beach State Park for a relaxing day by the water. Discover the area's sunsets and parks, and make time for local attractions like Coaster Theatre and Cannon Beach. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Cannon Beach History Center and Museum or Haystack Rock. Visitors also enjoy Cannon Beach for its:
Getting Around Cannon Beach
If you're looking to fly to Cannon Beach, the closest major airport is in Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), located 18 mi (29 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Frequently asked questions
What is Cannon Beach like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Cannon Beach?
How many beach hotels are there in Cannon Beach?
When's the best time for a beach vacation in Cannon Beach?
What is there to see and do around Cannon Beach?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Cannon Beach?
Recent reviews of Cannon Beach hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Beach Hotels
- More Hotels near Cannon Beach
- More Hotel Options in Cannon Beach
- More Accommodation Types in Cannon Beach
- Hotels near Popular Cannon Beach Attractions
- Other Hotels near Cannon Beach, Oregon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Cannon Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends