Cap-d'Antibes Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Cap-d'Antibes? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 11 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Cap-d'Antibes hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Hotel Belles Rives is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Juan Beach is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Residence Emeraude. This apartment provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star apartment's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Cap-d'Antibes
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cap-d'Antibes is 20.98 inches
Exploring Cap-d'Antibes with Your Pet
Known for its port, Cap-d'Antibes has lots to offer visitors including its gardens and jazz. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Juan-les-Pins Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Garoupe Beach and Plage Les Pecheurs. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aquarium Récifal, botanic® Mouans-Sartoux, or La boutique du chat urbain.