Visitors can enjoy all that Capitolio has to offer including its beaches. In Capitolio, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Capitolio
The city's natural beauty is on display at Capitolio Artificial Beach, Blue Lagoon Waterfall, and Canyon de Furnas. Additionally, you'll find Vale Dos Tucanos and Paradise Lost in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Capitolio. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Balneário do Lago Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Escarpas do Lago - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Capitolio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Capitolio is 61.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 51°F