Visiting Carmel Forest
Visitors to Carmel Forest are sure to enjoy the spas, forests, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting.
- You'll find 118 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Haifa
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carmel Forest
Places to visit in the larger region include Carmel Hai-Bar Nature Reserve, Mount Carmel, and Le Destroit. Additionally, you'll find University of Haifa and Hecht Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Carmel Forest Spa Resort - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Carmel Forest
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Carmel Forest each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F