Carmel Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Carmel? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 18 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Carmel hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Svendsgaard's Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's convenient parking and beach locale.
- Hofsas House Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Dogs can join their owners at Carmel Green Lantern Inn. This bed & breakfast offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star bed & breakfast's helpful staff and location.
Planning Your Trip to Carmel
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- April-June: the average is 66°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Carmel is 20.47 inches
Exploring Carmel with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunsets, Carmel has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Carmel Beach and 17-Mile Drive. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Point Lobos State Reserve and Bixby Bridge. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Food Express, Tenji Inc, or The Ultimate Aquarium.