Find Hotels in Carrickalinga
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Carrickalinga has to offer including its beaches. There are 154 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrickalinga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carrickalinga Beach. You'll also find Banksia Park and Yankalilla Memorial Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Carrickalinga, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- McCracken Country Club is 18.6 mi (30 km) from central Carrickalinga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in McCracken can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Victor Harbor Holiday & Cabin Park is 18 mi (29 km) from the center of Carrickalinga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star campground in Victor Harbor can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
- Anchorage Seafront Hotel is located 18.6 mi (30 km) from the heart of Carrickalinga. This 3.5-star hotel in Victor Harbor features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Carrickalinga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Carrickalinga each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Carrickalinga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carrickalinga, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Carrickalinga?
What are some accommodations with pools in Carrickalinga?
Recent reviews of Carrickalinga hotels
More trip options
- Carrickalinga Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carrickalinga Airports
- Hotels near Popular Carrickalinga Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Carrickalinga
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Carrickalinga, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends