Find Hotels in Victor Harbor
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2020
Visiting Victor Harbor
Visitors to Victor Harbor are sure to enjoy the waterfront, golf courses, and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodations in Victor Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 42.1 mi (67.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Victor Harbor
The city's cultural venues include Goolwa Motor Museum and Artworx Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Warland Reserve, Boomer Beach, and Horseshoe Bay. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and golfing, while Victor Harbor Golf Club, McCracken Golf Course, and Victor Harbor Horse Drawn Tram are favorite sights to visit.
In Victor Harbor, there are 212 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Port Elliot Beach House YHA Hostel - With a stay at this 3-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a game room, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and room size.
- Trafalgar Premium Vintage Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- McCracken Country Club - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Getting Around Victor Harbor
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Victor Harbor Station, Goolwa Station, or Currency Creek Station. Victor Harbor might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Victor Harbor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Victor Harbor is 19.01 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Victor Harbor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Victor Harbor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Victor Harbor?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Victor Harbor?
What's the best place to stay for families in Victor Harbor?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Victor Harbor?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Victor Harbor Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay near Currency Creek Winery?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Victor Harbor?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Victor Harbor?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Victor Harbor?
Recent reviews of Victor Harbor hotels
More trip options
- Victor Harbor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Victor Harbor Airports
- Hotels near Popular Victor Harbor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Victor Harbor
- More Hotel Options in Victor Harbor
- More Popular Hotels in South Australia
- Other Hotels near Victor Harbor, South Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends