Those traveling to Casitas are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Poza Rica, Veracruz (PAZ-El Tajin National), 48.3 mi (77.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Casitas
A favorite place to visit in the city is El Playon Community Center. In the area, you'll also find Maracaibo Beach and Municipal Palace.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Resort Mision del Mar - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Casitas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Casitas each year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 58°F