Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Castanheira de Pêra hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Castanheira de Pêra
Visitors to Castanheira de Pêra are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Portugal dos Pequenitos and Old Cathedral of Coimbra. There are 141 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castanheira de Pêra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lisbon and Tagus Valley. In the area, you'll also find Portugal dos Pequenitos and Old Cathedral of Coimbra.
As you plan your vacation to Castanheira de Pêra, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 28 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Vila Galé Coimbra is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from central Castanheira de Pêra. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Arco Pintado can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Oslo Coimbra is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Castanheira de Pêra. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Arco Pintado can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tivoli Coimbra is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of Castanheira de Pêra. This 4-star hotel in Arco Pintado features a restaurant, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Castanheira de Pêra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Castanheira de Pêra is 44.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F
More trip options
- Castanheira de Pêra Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Castanheira de Pêra Airports
- Hotels near Popular Castanheira de Pêra Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Castanheira de Pêra
- More Popular Hotels in Leiria District
- Other Hotels near Castanheira de Pêra, Leiria District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends