Still standing proudly against the destructive habits of time, Castello di Piea is now quite a popular tourist destination.
Going there is quite the adventure, as it is situated 310 miles from the country's capital city, Rome, in an area known as Piea.
It's only about 6 miles to Castello di Piea if you book a room at one of the 4 hotels that are available around here. You will find something you like at the Cascina Vignole and Martelletti.
The Casa Brina Suites is just 4 miles away and won't leave you broke.
You might venture to Circolo Barbun Km0 (Via IV Novembre, 1, Piea) for the strong beverages and stay for the bustling atmosphere. Standing just 0.1 miles away from Castello di Piea, you'll see that many other tourists flock here too.
Other Places to Visit near Castello di Piea
Before you move on, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Easy to spot, Romanesque Church of San Secondo is a fixture of the landscape. This place of worship plays a significant role in the religious and social life of the community.
- Easy to locate, Basilica of Don Bosco - Colle Don Bosco is a fixture of the local landscape. This church plays a significant role in the religious and social life of the area.
- Museo Etnologico Missionario is bound to be a notable museum to discover.
- You should take a day to relax into a few quality wines at Dezzani Vineyard, and if you enjoy what you taste, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.
- See the past spring to life at Frinco Castle where travelers can learn all about people, events and tales of olden times and combine knowledge with an interesting tour.