Find Hotels in Cortazzone
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2015
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2018
Those traveling to Cortazzone are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Basilica di Superga.
- There are 624 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 24.8 mi (40 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cortazzone
A favorite place to visit in the city is Romanesque Church of San Secondo. Additionally, you'll find Basilica di Superga in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Cortazzone, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 92 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- B&B Bricco Dei Ciliegi is located in the heart of Cortazzone. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Cortazzone, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Urbani is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Cortazzone. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Historic Centre can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Turin Lingotto is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the center of Cortazzone. This 4-star hotel in Millefonti features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Cortazzone
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Cortazzone gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F