Find Hotels in Castril
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Castril has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Castril, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castril
Places to visit in the larger region include Cazorla Natural Park, Rodriguez Penalva Park, and Santa Maria Teaching Church. Additionally, you'll find Plaza Mayor de Huescar and La Iruela Castle in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Castril, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 89 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Finca Los Villegas is located in the heart of Castril. Located in Castril, this 3-star country house features a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi.
- Rural el Maño is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star pension in Castril features a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Castril
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Castril each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F