Visitors can enjoy all that Baza has to offer including the monuments and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Baza
- The closest major airport is in Almeria (LEI), 45 mi (72.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baza
The city is notable for landmarks like Iglesia de Santiago, Iglesia Mayor de Baza, and Marzuela Arab Baths. Additionally, you might want to add Plaza de las Eras to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Baza. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Anabel Baza is 5 mi (8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Baza can enjoy access to a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Restaurante Casa Grande is located 4.8 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hostal in Baza can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Baza
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Baza is 0.63 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F