Those traveling to Castro are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castro
Places to visit in the larger region include Fervenza de Augacaida, Praia Da Cova, and Pazo de Tor. Additionally, you'll find Abadia da Cova and Homage Tower in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Castro, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 24 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Castro. This 4-star hotel in Panton features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Carrís Cardenal Quevedo is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Castro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ourense can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free Internet.
- Eurostars Auriense is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of Castro. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ourense can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Castro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 36.26 inches of rain falls on Castro each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F