Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Catalonia Pyrenees hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Visiting Catalonia Pyrenees
Visitors to Catalonia Pyrenees are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's volcano viewpoints and wineries. Top sights in the city include La Molina Ski Resort, Baqueira Beret Ski Resort, and Cadaques Beach.
- There are 1273 hotels and other accommodations in Catalonia Pyrenees
- The closest major airport is in La Seu d'Urgell (LEU), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Catalonia Pyrenees
Cultural venues in the city include Centre Picasso i Gosol, Cement Museum, and Valle de Aran Museum. Attractions like Mollo Park and Montgarri Outdoor are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Torre Solsona, Santuari de Montgrony, and Monastery of Santa Maria.
In Catalonia Pyrenees, there are 1273 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rusticae Hotel Restaurant Can Xiquet - This 4-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Boutique Hotel Villa Gala - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hostal La Plaça - This 3-star hostal features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Catalonia Pyrenees include La Molina Ski Resort, Baqueira Beret Ski Resort, and Cadaques Beach. Top places to see around the area include Caldea Spa, located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Pal-Arinsal Ski Resort, which is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) away.
Getting Around Catalonia Pyrenees
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Fontanals de Cerdanya Urtx-Alp Station, Puigcerdà Station, or Alp La Molina Station. Catalonia Pyrenees might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Catalonia Pyrenees
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Catalonia Pyrenees each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
More trip options
- Catalonia Pyrenees Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Catalonia Pyrenees Airports
- Hotels near Popular Catalonia Pyrenees Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Catalonia Pyrenees
- More Hotel Options in Catalonia Pyrenees
- More Popular Hotels in Catalonia
- Other Hotels near Catalonia Pyrenees, Catalonia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends