Visiting Caye Chapel
Travelers to Caye Chapel will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 292 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Caye Chapel (CYC), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Caye Caulker (CUK), 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caye Chapel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Belize Barrier Reef. In the area, you'll also find Caye Caulker Sand Volleyball Court and The Split.
As you make plans for a getaway to Caye Chapel, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 59 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Coco Beach Resort is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Caye Chapel. This 4-star hotel in San Pedro features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza is 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from central Caye Chapel. This 3.5-star hotel in Belize City features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- Mahogany Bay Resort & Beach Club, Curio Collection by Hilton is located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Caye Chapel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Pedro can enjoy access to 11 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
Dressing for Caye Chapel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Caye Chapel is 75.00 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F