Think of yourself walking through the lanes of your next holiday, staring up at the marvellous environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're prepared for in particular: Centenario Stadium. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the day has come to mark it off.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Centenario Stadium
Hotels near Centenario Stadium
Chanting fans, crowded arena stands and boundless energy fills Centenario Stadium.
The country's capital city, Montevideo, houses it.
Tourists are happy to find out that there are as many as 26 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Centenario Stadium. The My Suites Boutique Hotel & Wine Bar is 2 miles away. Also, the Marti Apart Hotel and the Pocitos Plaza Hotel are 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Without breaking the bank, you'll have the chance to unpack your things and rest your head at your choice of the area's budget hotels. Why not stroll over to the Massini Suites, which is 1 mile away, or the Hotel Tres Cruces, which is 0.8 miles away?
This area also boasts an assortment of remarkably comfortable upmarket hotel options. Make sure you take a look at the latest deals at the Punto Berro Hostel Pocitos (1 mile away) or the Days Inn Montevideo (0.8 miles away).
Take in the rich scents of coffee beans and munch on a mouth-watering treat at Sets. This well-known eatery is the ideal spot for travelers who want to go to Centenario Stadium. If you've truly worked up a hunger, visit Mera, which is also close by, for a hearty meal. And lastly, order a few cocktails and chat with some of the friendly locals while you blow off some steam at Azabache Café-Dance.
There are lots of other things happening within close range of Centenario Stadium:
- Let your kids play all day at Batlle Park, and while they're at it, enjoy the chance to take a nice stroll in the open air.
- Tres Cruces Shopping Center is among the most well-known shopping destinations in the area and the perfect place to spoil yourself with some retail therapy.
- With just about everything you want located in one central area, Montevideo Shopping Mall is the perfect place to quench your shopping thirst.
- As an important place of business in the area, World Trade Center is worth some of your time.
- Go for a calming walk, breathe in the fresh air and drink in the views at Pocitos Beach, the perfect place to enjoy some time out in nature.
Expedia's database of Montevideo places to stay offers everything you require, so you can surely find sites near Centenario Stadium you'll adore. Lots of travelers choose Montevideo when they crave an out-of-this-world vacation, so you won't be alone. We've got all the guidance you could ever want. You can roam boldly when reservation time hits, too: numerous new admirers recommend their Montevideo hotel.
- The guest service at hotels around Centenario Stadium will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a dazzling landmark.
- Rooms in Montevideo accommodation will always be tidy, neat, and prepared to receive you.
- You're in the right place if you want room contentment in addition to tidiness.
Your choice place awaits thanks to Expedia's broad catalogue of hotels near Centenario Stadium.
Once Centenario Stadium is crossed off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Montevideo.
- Take a look at all the pursuits near Montevideo and really leave no stone unturned.
- Dine on a nice meal of its hallmark foods and happen upon a store to look for keepsakes.
- Prepare to notice Montevideo also knows many things about rolling out the red carpet after you spend some hours on its abundant adventures.
Bid adieu to the same old scenes and usher in some astonishing new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Montevideo, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Centenario Stadium. Book today!