Consider yourself on your next day off: you might picture yourself strolling through downtown, gazing up at the exquisite nature or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Central Market is one draw you've been especially anticipating. The moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Nearby Central Market
Hotels near Central Market
Visiting Central Market is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
It's found in the Joao Pessoa area, which is 65 miles outside of the happening city of Recife.
You can find at least 3 accommodations located within 0.1 miles of Central Market. Alternatively, consider staying in Manaira. It’s 3 miles away and has quite a few hotels. You'll have at least 32 to select from. Some of the suggested options are the Hotel Corais de Tambaú, Atlântico Praia Hotel and Best Western Hotel Caicara.
Be a careful traveler and choose one of the inexpensive accommodation options located nearby. The Guarany Hotel Express is a 0.1 miles stroll away and the Lagoa Park Hotel is 0.2 miles away.
A quick trip of 0.3 miles will lead you to the JR Hotel, a beautiful upmarket hotel.
As you walk around the lanes that encompass Central Market, stop by Espaço Vida Saudável flavia costa. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and indulge in a few delicate pastries. Later, get a table at one of the area's restaurants. Try new dishes and refuel your body with a hearty meal at Oca Restaurante Natural. Kick back with a round of cocktails from Bar Da Vera Lúcia.
After you've finished with Central Market, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Enjoy a glimpse into how politics work at Palacio da Redencao, a historically important building used by authorities for many years.
- If you love spending time and relaxing in fresh surroundings, Solon de Lucena Park is a place that you should explore.
- Easily spotted, Nossa Senhora do Carmo Church is a well-recognized part of the local landscape. This house of prayer has a significant role in the religious and social way of life of the region.
- Monastery of Sao Bento is a place of Christian worship that is worth seeing if you ever need a safe space to cleanse your mind.
- If you're enthusiastic about plays and other stage productions, you should catch a show at Santa Roza Theater.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Central Market by rail transport since it's just 0.9 miles to Estação João Pessoa.
Centro rooms listed on Expedia deliver all you need, so you're certain to find locales near Central Market you'll adore. Lots of tourists pick Centro for a remarkable vacation, so you shouldn't be the only one. You'll rest assured when reservation time hits, too: multiple newcomers endorsed their Centro hotel. You're only a click away from all the information you're searching for.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to show you in" is how Centro hotels operate.
- From big reunions to singles, we offer comfortable suites for all types.
- The staff at accommodation around Central Market go beyond the expected as you might expect near such a dazzling feature.
With our big selection of hotels near Central Market, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Centro Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Centro with Central Market crossed off your list.
- Eat a tasty snack of its most impressive foods and find the perfect shop to get a few souvenirs.
- After you spend a day on its a full schedule of adventures, you'll also realize Centro knows several things about laying out the welcome mat.
- To really dig into everything the district has to show, check out all the entertainment near Centro.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Centro, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Central Market from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!