Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ceres has to offer including its museums. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ceres
Places to visit in the larger region include De Oude Church, Saronsberg Theater, and Tulbagh Local Nature Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Rijks Wine Cellar and Saronsberg Wine Cellar in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ceres, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 42 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Aan de Doorns Guesthouse is 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the center of Ceres. This 3-star guesthouse in Worcester features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Worcester Cumberland is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Ceres. This 3-star hotel in Worcester features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Val du Charron Guest House & Wine Estate is located 21.8 mi (35.2 km) from the heart of Ceres. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Cape Winelands can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ceres
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Ceres each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F