Visitors can enjoy all that Worcester has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Worcester, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Worcester
Favorite places to visit in the city include Worcester Museum, Worcester Golf Club, and Karoo Desert National Botanical Garden. Additionally, you'll find Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve and Franschhoek Pass in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Worcester. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Worcester
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Worcester gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F