Visiting Cerklje na Gorenjskem
Families enjoy visiting Cerklje na Gorenjskem though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments, and ski areas. Dragon Bridge, Triple Bridge, and St. Nicholas Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Cerklje na Gorenjskem
- The closest major airport is in Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik), 1.8 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Klagenfurt (KLU-Woerthersee), 28.6 mi (46 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cerklje na Gorenjskem
Notable city landmarks like Matere Bozje Church and Strmol Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Central Library to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Cerklje na Gorenjskem. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dvor Jezeršek Brnik - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a lazy river.
- Rooms & Apartments Kepic - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Penzion Jagodic - This 3-star pension features a restaurant, a bar, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Dragon Bridge, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the city center, and Triple Bridge, which is 13.8 mi/22.3 km away.
Dressing for Cerklje na Gorenjskem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.17 inches of rain falls on Cerklje na Gorenjskem each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F