Visiting Černá Hora
Travelers to Černá Hora will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Černá Hora
Places to visit in the larger region include Punkva Caves, Macocha Abyss, and Letovice Castle. You'll also find Letovice Monastery and Church of St. Prokop in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Černá Hora, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 111 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Černá Hora. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Černá Hora. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is 15.5 mi (25 km) from the center of Černá Hora. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Černá Hora
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Černá Hora gets about 19.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F