- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cesme Open Air Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Cesme Castle
- 6 min walk
- Cesme Marina
- 7 min walk
- Chios (JKH-Chios Island National)
- 67 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Ados Hotel is located in Cesme. Cesme Castle and Ayios Haralambos Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ilica Beach and Ayayorgi Koyu. Don't miss Aqua Toy City.Visit our Cesme travel guide
- Cesme Open Air Theatre - 4 min walk
- Cesme Castle - 6 min walk
- Cesme Marina - 7 min walk
- Sera Beach - 5 min drive
- Ayayorgi Koyu - 6 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 6 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ados Hotel Cesme
- Ados Cesme
- Ados Hotel Hotel
- Ados Hotel Cesme
- Ados Hotel Hotel Cesme
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The free parking was street parking and the streets are very tight. Room was good but took about 1/2 hour for me to convince the lady at the desk that I already paid online. She spook no English. Location is good and can walk to middle of town in a few minutes. Wifi is very weak, worked on one side of bed but not the other. Bandwidth is also limited so will work in the middle of the night. Also make sure to have ear plugs.